Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Not to Late to Sign up!



Wonder Full World is an unforgettable travel-themed retreat the women of our church are doing together. It includes worship, Bible study, and time for laughter as well as time for quiet reflection.


Join us as we travel the seven continents and discover the wonders of a woman's heart
· I wonder if anyone cares about me…
· I wonder what it would be like to be royalty…
· I wonder if I matter to God…
· I wonder where God is when life is hard…
· I wonder if I can really rely on God…
· I wonder if I can make a difference…
· I wonder what’s ahead for me…


DATE: Saturday October 15th
TIME: 8:30 to check in  Session one will begin promptly at 9 a,m.
(Breakfast will be available from 8:30-9am)
COST: $20 includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, totebag, prayer journal and charm
Several Exciting door prizes will be given away also!
LOCATION: First Baptist Church Augusta
QUESTIONS: contact Christy Pray @ vncpray@hotmail.com or via the 




Hope to see you there!
Have a Beautiful Day!
Christina





No comments:

Post a Comment