Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week Four Review (Session Five)

Ok I am not sure who is reading this but thie week I thought I'd do things a little different.  I hope you are enjoying this study as much as I am.  I am just a little sad that it will end soon.  Ok for the review this week, I had several things that really stood out for me, and I will share a few but I want to know what pulled on your heart strings?  What made you stop and think? What made you uncomfortable?  What makes you hmmmmmm?  Share your thoughts! 

Week Four Review:
*The primary reason why God allowed the wilderness was to bring them to this place, where the process of intimacy would begin.  (he had to get them out of thier comfortable pits, so they could draw near to Him, and so they could hear God speak ot them) You know He does this for us as well. 

*Sometimes God allows hardship to graciously show us we desperately need Him.  Often when we are at our lowest place physically, financially, relationally, or in another crucial area of our lives, God ignites our hearts for him in a brand new way.  *

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you James 4:8

He (God) will often allow wilderness journeys to position us so our spiritual ears are more receptive to His message.  God wants you to know His voice with confidence.


On Eagles Wings:
As an eagle stirs up its nest,

Hovers over its young,

Spreading out its wings, taking them up,

Carrying them on its wings,
 
Deuteronomy 32:11
 
Sometimes we need the nest stirred up, so that God can work in us.  And like the momma eagle with her young he will be there to catch us, He wont's let us fall! The picture of this in my head is soo incredible to know that God is doing that for us, for me! Wow!
 
The Video Session this week was Awesome!  If you haven't seen it yet you need to! (I may even ask to burrow it again!
So The only things I want to write about that is this:
 
What Kind of Influencers do you have in your life?
What Kind of Influencer are you?
 
What is in your box? (are you willing for God to take the Box and shake it up? I am!)
 
Have a Beautiful Week!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment